It’s our team’s priority to answer your call on the spot. But because of all the electrical calls we receive, there are times during the day when we may just not be able to answer your call as soon as it arrives.
But you don’t ever have to worry about not getting a call back from one of us, because one of our 5 Promises to you is that we will return your call or email within 1 business day, or your electrical work is FREE.
That’s right, if I or one of our team members doesn’t return your call or email within 1 business day, then you can hold me to my promise to you and get your electrical work done free.
When will you get a reply to your voicemail or email?
- If you leave a voicemail or email us anytime Monday thru Friday before or during business hours (8am – 6pm), your call or email is returned the very same day.
- If you leave a voicemail or email in the evening Monday thru Thursday after business hours (6pm), your call is returned the next day no later than noon.
- If you leave a voicemail or email in the evening Friday after business hours (6pm), your call is returned Monday morning no later than 11am.
The fastest and surest way to reach us is by phone. So give us a call! We’re happy to answer any questions you have about your electrical needs.
So that you can get electrical help as quickly as possible, please call the office number in your area code or closest to your area code:
(510) 394-2770 – Alameda County
(925) 322-4689 – Contra Costa County
(408) 766-4413 – Santa Clara County
(650) 477-1380 – San Mateo County
If you want to send an email instead then just fill out the contact form below. Or send your email to contact@5orFreeElectrical.com
Your email goes straight to our inbox, so our office team wil see your message immediately. Don’t forget to give us your phone number so we can call you back.